Michiganne
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2007
- Messages
- 4,403
- Reaction score
- 551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Explorer SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Howdy all:
Today I hunted again at a site with a new MDer friend who helped me get access there. She got a new Ace 250 last week and she's off to a great start. We had a lot of fun hunting.
My first coin of the day was a '48 Jefferson nickel, followed by a 1917D Wheatie. Next I was pleased as punch to dig a '30 Buffalo nickel, a first, for this coin has somehow eluded me.
A tenderfoot Boyscout pin was then unearthed. Wow, can life get better? Yes! Another Buffalo nickel ('25?) was my next coin. That was easy!! And the icing on the cake was a beat up '41 Merc, but hey, it's mine.

The weather was gorgeous and I couldn't ask for a better day of friendship and good digs.
Your day will come, Colleen!
HH,
Michiganne
Today I hunted again at a site with a new MDer friend who helped me get access there. She got a new Ace 250 last week and she's off to a great start. We had a lot of fun hunting.

The weather was gorgeous and I couldn't ask for a better day of friendship and good digs.
HH,
Michiganne
Attachments
-
treasure 2010 149.jpgcomp.webp19.2 KB · Views: 256 -
treasure 2010 150.jpgcomp.webp10.5 KB · Views: 178 -
treasure 2010 152.jpgcomp.webp15.6 KB · Views: 254 -
treasure 2010 154.jpgcomp.webp11.6 KB · Views: 248 -
treasure 2010 151.jpgcomp.webp8.2 KB · Views: 248 -
treasure 2010 157.jpgcomp.webp18 KB · Views: 181

HH, Griff
. I have been hunting for them since the '60s
........NGE






