What's new

Buffalo #10 for 2008

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Found my 10th Buffalo nickel last night in a box. All ten have been 'natural' circulation, i.e. no hoards found yet. The one last night was a 'no-date' D-mint, but with my nic-a-date it was a clear 1915-D. Not a bad date, unfortunately I had already found a 1915D from circulation, back in 1999. So I didn't get to add another Buffalo nickel to my circulation-only set, but at least I can claim it on Gman's tracking list!
 
Upvote 0
Great find!!! :icon_pirat:
 
i keep readin' about you guys findin' buffs in nickel rolls. slowly but surely you guys are gonna convince me to start pickin' up a few nickel rolls just to pass the time!
 
Grats on the buff! And an oldie to boot!

And its not just the buffs Fiddy... you got the war nicks too!

~Dave
 
Didn't get any wars out of that box though...

But just got a 43S out of 10 rolls today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom