What's new

Buffalo on a 20 spot

silvereagle78

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
453
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
Well I am finally able to go through coins again after a small break. Today I stopped by the bank and picked up $20 in customer handrolled nickels. The pickins weren't to bad for a small amount. I scored a 1940-S, 1943-P (Silver), and 1929-D Buffalo. The Buffalo is my second in a little under a month. I guess I kept another from being rounded up into Immy's Ranch on the other side of town. This buff isn't as nice as my first but the date is still readable. I don't even know it would grade at G-4. Regardless I love finding them. I love this hobby! This weekend I am going to work on about $75 in Cents that need to be searched for errors/varities, hopefully I will have something to show other than another fine example of machine doubling!! The Quarters and Dimes have produced nothing after a combined of $790 searched, I guess silver just isn't my thing. Happy Hunting :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • Buffalo #2.webp
    Buffalo #2.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 421
Upvote 0
Nice. Finding a buffalo always makes my day.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Had the same luck yesterday, 2 war and 1 Buffalo, a 1919. Love finding them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom