What's new

Buffalo that didnt belong

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buffalo that didn't belong

Wasn't sure I would get out today but I did and it worked out good. Hunted a known Union camp and found 8 bullets, 1 carved bullet, 2 button backs and a buffalo nickel. The nickel (no date) was two inches deep rite in the middle of the camp on ground I've covered hundreds of times. Just goes to show you. Two of the bullets have been pulled. Not sure about the carved bullet, it has a hole threw it that is square on one end. Maybe it was used for a nipple protector. Thoughts? Wish the buttons had been whole but I'll gladly take them. Any time I find carved lead is a great hunt. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1442169244450.webp
    1442169244450.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 1442169259135.webp
    1442169259135.webp
    34 KB · Views: 98
  • 1442169280944.webp
    1442169280944.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 10
Buffalo from some old historians probably. Nice bunch of CW 3 ringers.:icon_thumright:
 
Some nice bullets and interesting at that. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom