Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ! looks great - pretend you are telling a brand new MD person how to use this -are the holes lined with capped pvc pipe ?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have one like that but it's buried in my front yard . . . and there is no box. ;-)

OP
OP
RelicMedic

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ! looks great - pretend you are telling a brand new MD person how to use this -are the holes lined with capped pvc pipe ?

Yes, the holes are lined with electrical conduit pipe. There is a push stick with a small tray on the end to put a coin on. Push the stick and coin in the hole.

OP
OP
RelicMedic

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He wants to put this one in his garage. I have a test garden in my yard as well. It's amazing how much the frost moves things around!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He wants to put this one in his garage. I have a test garden in my yard as well. It's amazing how much the frost moves things around!

Is he going to put soil in the box, if not then it is just an air test. Like Charlie I also have a test garden in the ground. Garden is now 2 years old and so far nothing has sprouted...:laughing7: We don't have to worry about frost here, I haven't had to scrape frost off my windshield in at least 3 years.....

OP
OP
RelicMedic

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is he going to put soil in the box, if not then it is just an air test. Like Charlie I also have a test garden in the ground. Garden is now 2 years old and so far nothing has sprouted...:laughing7: We don't have to worry about frost here, I haven't had to scrape frost off my windshield in at least 3 years.....

Yes he is filling it with soil from a site that we hit alot. Low mineralization and nice clean ground. He will add iron nails to the soil when he decides to do the separation testing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread