- Joined
- May 17, 2007
- Messages
- 2,240
- Reaction score
- 34
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southeast Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Ok...I was hunting in an area of Southeast Missouri where a major Civil War battle happened in our town. This area has been beat to death by detectorist, but I found this bullet and button about 6" deep amongst a ton of tree roots. I would appreciate any information on either one.
Thanks,
Baldingboy
Thanks,
Baldingboy
Attachments
-
20081001 015.webp38.5 KB · Views: 287 -
20081001 018.webp36.7 KB · Views: 287 -
20081002 002.webp45.7 KB · Views: 285 -
20081002 001.webp43.1 KB · Views: 296 -
20081002 003.webp141 KB · Views: 288 -
20081001 015.webp38.5 KB · Views: 281 -
20081001 018.webp36.7 KB · Views: 284 -
20081002 002.webp45.7 KB · Views: 279 -
20081002 004.webp19.8 KB · Views: 283 -
20081002 001.webp43.1 KB · Views: 285 -
20081002 003.webp141 KB · Views: 278







