What's new

Bullet ID help....from WWI training camp

myelo1023

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
343
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
Found this today at Camp Logan site in Houston. It is rather large. My pics aren't great because I took them w/my cell phone and can't find my camera right now. the second pic is hard to see the measurement, but it says .509. Thanks for any input. I have some other stuff I need help id'ing, but I'm putting in a separate post. Thanks all.
 

Attachments

  • bullet 1.webp
    bullet 1.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 288
  • bullet 2.webp
    bullet 2.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 278
CATFISHJK1 said:
Sounds like maybe a .50 caliber Browning machine gun round. A .50 should be .511.

agreed, & like the catfish. I went to Spain & my first fish was 112lbs.
 
Upvote 0
humm wels type catfish are biggens. agree 50 cal machine gun round.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom