What's new

Bullet ID

Carolinabusguy

Full Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2020
Messages
214
Reaction score
1,199
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone
I?m not very educated on bullets . I don?t do a lot of civil war hunting. However this bullet seemed different , very white and a hollow base . Any chance this is civil war era pistol bullet or just another modern bullet? Thanks for any help
 

Attachments

  • 0269DEA6-0EC4-4B2D-B82E-03820527ADD3.webp
    0269DEA6-0EC4-4B2D-B82E-03820527ADD3.webp
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 5A7FE8D1-1D38-4F52-8AD1-DC63A2ED59B0.webp
    5A7FE8D1-1D38-4F52-8AD1-DC63A2ED59B0.webp
    266.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 196CFBC8-D163-440B-8839-13BC23C3CC37.webp
    196CFBC8-D163-440B-8839-13BC23C3CC37.webp
    223 KB · Views: 80
  • 838CE5A3-A7BD-47FF-917A-FB33909909B2.webp
    838CE5A3-A7BD-47FF-917A-FB33909909B2.webp
    204.2 KB · Views: 74
I found one just like it recently....... interested to see the responses!
 
Upvote 0
Post Civil War (it is swaged, not cast). Measurements in thousands of an inch and weight in grains would help. Visually it looks like a .32 S&W or thereabouts.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Bullet
Replies
5
Views
838
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom