chukers
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 1,824
- Reaction score
- 147
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastland Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found this about 8 inches down in the yard that I found my record finds from...
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,337348.msg2429402.html#msg2429402
and
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,338622.0.html
anyone have any idea what its age is and what its from? Its the size of a pointer finger's fingernail.
It does have rings at the base of it... two I think
Chukers
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,337348.msg2429402.html#msg2429402
and
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,338622.0.html
anyone have any idea what its age is and what its from? Its the size of a pointer finger's fingernail.
It does have rings at the base of it... two I think
Chukers
I'm sorry, couldn't help myself, but just a measurement or two and a photo of different angles would be very helpful. Monty






