DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
Favorite find from last year. My mom was killed July 2023 and I found this point the first Mother's Day without her meant a lot as she was the one who forged my passion of chasing down and preserving history one point at a time. The spiritual kinship you have with the creator of each piece is truly amazing. Happy hunting guys I'm going tomorrow hope to have something to share.

Attachments

• IMG_1145.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 60
Upvote 13

GDub62

Feb 2, 2022
Georgia
Sorry for your loss. I'm sure you have a lot of good memories. Nice point also
Favorite find from last year. My mom was killed July 2023 and I found this point the first Mother's Day without her meant a lot as she was the one who forged my passion of chasing down and preserving history one point at a time. The spiritual kinship you have with the creator of each piece is truly amazing. Happy hunting guys I'm going tomorrow hope to have something to share.

AlabamaRelic

Jul 2, 2009
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Sorry for your loss. There hasn’t been a Mother’s Day since July 2023.

OP
OP
DirtyHandsCleanPoints

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
OP
OP
DirtyHandsCleanPoints

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
That’s a nice point
Thanks creek one of my favorites. I'm thinking about sharing some of my axe collection today cause 90% of what I've found on here are natural rocks so those posts can be directed to mine to see what real artifacts look like. Not to be rude just to inform and educate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread