jimzz977 Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 1,792 Reaction score 4,708 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2020 #1 I got premission to hunt property across ft seldon nm , found what I believe a burnside cartridge and was wondering what was copper rivets used for Upvote 0
I got premission to hunt property across ft seldon nm , found what I believe a burnside cartridge and was wondering what was copper rivets used for
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2020 #2 I don't think it is a Burnside cartridge. They are tapered like the ones in this picture. The rivets were used to hold leather together like on knap sacks and such. Attachments img_0402a.webp 15.5 KB · Views: 91
I don't think it is a Burnside cartridge. They are tapered like the ones in this picture. The rivets were used to hold leather together like on knap sacks and such.
civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 20, 2020 #3 I like the Kepi buckles though
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2020 #4 That button is really cool and the buckles looks like an awesome place to hunt
D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 22, 2020 #5 nice relics
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 2, 2020 #6 Thought you may have had a "Tinned" case one that held up well in what I assume? is a drier climate. Nice GS , Kepi's etc. Davers
Thought you may have had a "Tinned" case one that held up well in what I assume? is a drier climate. Nice GS , Kepi's etc. Davers