What's new

busy few days end with a cougar

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
4,354
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just getting around to a post after a few busy days. First was the annual picnic which as always great. Brother in law Bob and I won the washer toss and nice new lawn chairs. Fire works and food.





Next day it was off to dads for my brothers birthday with my machine in the trunk rearing to go.
Finally got out the next day for a combo dig that netted me quota plus a cougar silver quarter. 55 coins @$13,68 for the "God I don't know what Fund."

Did say a prayer to the Big Guy after going through a traffic jam whereas a young motorcyclist was killed. Too sad.
 
Upvote 8
Looks like a good time all around...except.
The cougar is a cool find, love all the '67 series coins.
 
I was thinking you found an older women by what your heading said...:laughing7: Nice finds
 
Does your wife known you are posting about her? :laughing7: Your hunt was prosperous and full of targets. Congrats on getting out enjoying family and friends as well as living the dream. :occasion14: cheers
 
I was expecting to see a smokin' hot middle aged woman.

But it looks like you had an awesome summer day.
Congrats.
 
HEY LESLIE YOU WOULDNT MIND GIVING ME THE MISTRESS COUGAR NUMBER . ALL IN ALL SEEMS YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AND COME AWAY WITH SOME FINDS . SORRY FELT FOR WHO EVER LOST THERE LIFE IN THE CYCLE ACCIDENT. THEY ARE A DAILY OCCURANCE WHERE I LIVE . NOW BACK TO THE COUGAR WAS SHE RED HEAD DIZZY BLONDE OH THATS RIGHT SHE IS IN HER SILVER YEARS GOD BLESS HER SOUL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom