W Whatdayagot Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2015 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,986 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2015 #1 This is a large flat button found at 1700s house not 100 percent sure it's a button Upvote 2
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2015 #2 1750-1780
DownNDirty Bronze Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 2,183 Reaction score 3,209 Golden Thread 1 Location South Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2015 #3 Looks like one to me
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 29, 2015 #4 YAGOT A BUTTON FIND THERE , NEAT !
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2015 #5 Nice flat button.
Garrett424 Silver Member Joined Jun 20, 2014 Messages 3,167 Reaction score 2,284 Golden Thread 0 Location Granite, Maryland Detector(s) used Teknetics Omega 8000 Teknetics Delta 4000, Deteknix XPointer, Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 29, 2015 #6 Looks like a flat button to me. Congrats on a nice old find.
W Whatdayagot Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2015 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,986 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2015 Thread Owner #7 Garrett424 said: Looks like a flat button to me. Congrats on a nice old find. Click to expand... Thanks everyone I am stoked!!!!
Garrett424 said: Looks like a flat button to me. Congrats on a nice old find. Click to expand... Thanks everyone I am stoked!!!!
W Whatdayagot Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2015 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,986 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2015 Thread Owner #8 I cleaned two of the buttons and can now see partial makers mark or letters anyone recognize these I don't want to use any chemical cleaner -don't want to screw them up if they are old I know it's gonna be hard to see I can barely make it out
I cleaned two of the buttons and can now see partial makers mark or letters anyone recognize these I don't want to use any chemical cleaner -don't want to screw them up if they are old I know it's gonna be hard to see I can barely make it out
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2015 #9 Bottom one may say 'GILT'