What's new

button, button whos got the button -me 3 of em --2 of em 2 holed mother of pearl

ivan salis

Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
16,836
Reaction score
3,817
Golden Thread
0
Location
callahan,fl
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
wife had a doctors appointment wanted me to drive her -- so I checked out the vacant lot next door where folk tend to park at-- during the civil war there was a union camp and a bit of fighting at the spot and afterward old houses long since torn dowm -- so theres butts loads of glass bottle shards -- a fair bit of old plate shards from the 1820's to 1900 era * (* which I gather up) and other assorted items (found a civil war era match safe there before ) :wink: :icon_thumright:

todays haul all surface finds was -- 1 red colored button -- 1 normal sized mother of pearl 2 hole button -- one very teeny tiny 2 hole mother of pearl button --(looks doll sized) surprized I saw it but the sun hit it just right and I caught the "glint" off of it. ---

I also snagged a clear glass bottle stopper that has a set of smallish ears on it --I think it might be off an old blob top "beer" bottle .

I also found 4 bits of colorful plate shards to add to my collection.

nothing earth shaking just a bit of poking about.
 
Upvote 0
Hope the wife doctors appointment's went O.K.
and glad to see you get out and have some fun,Congrats

fortbball9
 
good news I got a camera coming --bad news in july --yes I know its all about the photos. ;D you buncha voyuers like to see stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom