Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 10, 2009 #1 I found another button. Can anyone put a name or date to this one? Thank you. Attachments IMG_1131.webp 24.1 KB · Views: 227 IMG_1132.webp 46 KB · Views: 220 IMG_1133.webp 17.3 KB · Views: 222
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Nov 10, 2009 #2 From what I can see it's a flat button with a ray design. From the late 1700's to early 1800's Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 11, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Thank you Vayank. Upvote 0
S Sandpit Full Member Joined Jan 28, 2006 Messages 115 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Nautilus 2Ba & Tejon Nov 12, 2009 #4 Definitely flat button, but can't identify from picture. Upvote 0
boondocker Full Member Joined Aug 22, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab etrac Whites XLT Nov 14, 2009 #5 nice button Gary Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 15, 2009 Thread Owner #6 Thank you Dean. Upvote 0
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 15, 2009 #7 vayank54 said: From what I can see it's a flat button with a ray design. From the late 1700's to early 1800's Click to expand... I agree with this response. Now, where you are hunting is where you should stay for a while. You're into some older stuff it seems. Upvote 0
vayank54 said: From what I can see it's a flat button with a ray design. From the late 1700's to early 1800's Click to expand... I agree with this response. Now, where you are hunting is where you should stay for a while. You're into some older stuff it seems.
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 15, 2009 Thread Owner #8 I agree 4-H. I have tried to pull my self away to try other spots but keep coming back to this hot spot. Upvote 0
I agree 4-H. I have tried to pull my self away to try other spots but keep coming back to this hot spot.