What's new

Button Help please

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this today at a 1860's military academy grounds. Any information on it would be greately appreciated. There are no markings on it that I can see.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2889.webp
    DSCN2889.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCN2890.webp
    DSCN2890.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 211
  • button1.webp
    button1.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 200
  • button2.webp
    button2.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCN2889.webp
    DSCN2889.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCN2890.webp
    DSCN2890.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 205
It's a collar or cuff stud. I don't think it is military or school realted though. I'd say no older than the 1880's
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
It's a collar or cuff stud. I don't think it is military or school realted though. I'd say no older than the 1880's

Thanks
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom