Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 29, 2009 #1 Any know if this button is old? Civilian button? Attachments IMG_1416.webp 40.9 KB · Views: 177 IMG_1417.webp 30.7 KB · Views: 165 IMG_1418.webp 23.6 KB · Views: 168
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Nov 29, 2009 #2 From what I can see I'd say it's a civilian button maybe early to mid 20th century Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2009 #3 vayank54 said: From what I can see I'd say it's a civilian button maybe early to mid 20th century Click to expand... my thoughts as well Upvote 0
vayank54 said: From what I can see I'd say it's a civilian button maybe early to mid 20th century Click to expand... my thoughts as well
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Nov 30, 2009 Thread Owner #4 vayank and CRUSADER. Upvote 0