What's new

Button ID Help Please..

FooserPaul

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
777
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Hello ALL!

I pulled this out of a park that dates back into the 1880's and has yielded a dozen 1870 / 1880 IH's and a few shield nickels... I know that does not mean much...

82610_WaterburyButton.jpg


Thank you in Advance!
Paul
 
Does the backmark read "Waterbury Cos. Waterbury Conn"? I think it is a musicians button.
 
Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 said:
Does the backmark read "Waterbury Cos. Waterbury Conn"? I think it is a musicians button.

That is Exactly what it says... >> Waterbury Cos. Waterbury Conn
 
Upvote 0
It is a musicians button and dates mid 1900s or so.
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
It is a musicians button and dates mid 1900s or so.
:icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom