What's new

Button ID. Man on horse?

Gregg3131

Hero Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
706
Reaction score
3,750
Golden Thread
4
Location
Va
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Limited Edition
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reorganizing some old relics and came across this. I just noticed man on a horse. Any idea on this? Button I believe
 

Attachments

  • 20180311_144235.webp
    20180311_144235.webp
    6.1 MB · Views: 110
  • 20180311_151256.webp
    20180311_151256.webp
    5.9 MB · Views: 100
  • 20180311_151332.webp
    20180311_151332.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
No idea, but a man on a horse is totally what that is. Very cool!
 
Upvote 0
Saw this reference online hoping this is it
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20180311-164045.webp
    Screenshot_20180311-164045.webp
    99.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 20180311_170517.webp
    20180311_170517.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
  • 20180311_170525.webp
    20180311_170525.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
Upvote 0
Cool!!! That’s an oldie!
 
Upvote 0
Not just an oldie, but a rarie! The site you linked states that more have been excavated since 2010, so there are more than 3 known examples. But that's still a very rare button - not to mention historically fascinating. Congratulations.
 
Upvote 0
Great Find!!!
 
Upvote 0
What a fantastic find. A real awesome piece of History.
 
Upvote 0
Dang that's a Treasure u did not know you had.

I hope some of my "Clean when I can no longer Swing" Finds turn out to be half as nice .
 
Upvote 0
I think that would qualify as a "HOLY GRAIL" find. Congrats :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom