johnnyblaze Silver Member Joined Dec 20, 2010 Messages 3,214 Reaction score 1,770 Golden Thread 2 Location Rhode Island 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used T2 SPECIAL EDITION Primary Interest: Other Oct 21, 2018 #1 Got this button in a little antique shop in Mass..I think it is authentic but can't seem to ID it..Any help would be awesome! Thanks ~Blaze~ Attachments PA210056.webp 16 KB · Views: 102 PA210057.webp 38.2 KB · Views: 80
Got this button in a little antique shop in Mass..I think it is authentic but can't seem to ID it..Any help would be awesome! Thanks ~Blaze~
Ihyn Full Member Joined Sep 11, 2018 Messages 171 Reaction score 427 Golden Thread 0 Location Hedmark Detector(s) used Minelab - Equanox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2018 #2 World War I Belgian Infantry Button with a horn in the center surmounted by scrollwork. The rear of the button bears the manufacturer stamp FONSON & CO. / BRUX a producer of Belgian military buttons 1910 - 1919 Upvote 0
World War I Belgian Infantry Button with a horn in the center surmounted by scrollwork. The rear of the button bears the manufacturer stamp FONSON & CO. / BRUX a producer of Belgian military buttons 1910 - 1919
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2018 #3 Nice find!!!!! Upvote 0
johnnyblaze Silver Member Joined Dec 20, 2010 Messages 3,214 Reaction score 1,770 Golden Thread 2 Location Rhode Island 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used T2 SPECIAL EDITION Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thanks man i thought it was a little older but i am happy with it.I wonder what it was doing in Massachusetts? ~Blaze~ Upvote 0
Thanks man i thought it was a little older but i am happy with it.I wonder what it was doing in Massachusetts? ~Blaze~