Nu2Poo Jr. Member Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 52 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati Detector(s) used Whites Xlt w/ Bullseye pinpointer Nov 8, 2020 #1 I’m hoping someone can shed some light on this button I found today. Size of a US dime. One piece. Features a man holding a sword downward and possibly a shield in the other hand. Found in an Indiana farm field at an old home site. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
I’m hoping someone can shed some light on this button I found today. Size of a US dime. One piece. Features a man holding a sword downward and possibly a shield in the other hand. Found in an Indiana farm field at an old home site. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2020 #2 your pics aren't clear enough to see any detail. please try again. Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 9, 2020 #3 Late 19th C civvy button. Upvote 0
Nu2Poo Jr. Member Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 52 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati Detector(s) used Whites Xlt w/ Bullseye pinpointer Nov 9, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Thank you both. Date sounds about right to the house site. Civvy button meaning civilian I’m assuming Upvote 0
Thank you both. Date sounds about right to the house site. Civvy button meaning civilian I’m assuming
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 9, 2020 #5 Nu2Poo said: Thank you both. Date sounds about right to the house site. Civvy button meaning civilian I’m assuming Click to expand... Yes, just pointing out, not military. Upvote 0
Nu2Poo said: Thank you both. Date sounds about right to the house site. Civvy button meaning civilian I’m assuming Click to expand... Yes, just pointing out, not military.