neodetectorist Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 1,044 Reaction score 4,257 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 15, 2016 #1 This button I found today is in bad shape. The back is too rusted to get a makers mark. The front has detail. Any ideas? Upvote 6
This button I found today is in bad shape. The back is too rusted to get a makers mark. The front has detail. Any ideas?
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #2 Hey, I recognize that button! I dug one a couple years ago. Turns out it is a "fantasy" style blazer button. It's not old
Hey, I recognize that button! I dug one a couple years ago. Turns out it is a "fantasy" style blazer button. It's not old
neodetectorist Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 1,044 Reaction score 4,257 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 15, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Thanks J. Cache. When you say not that old, do you think 50s, 60s, or 70s era?
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #4 neohiodetectorist said: Thanks J. Cache. When you say not that old, do you think 50s, 60s, or 70s era? Click to expand... I remember Crusader ID'd it for me. I'm trying to find the thread now. If I find it I'll post it here.
neohiodetectorist said: Thanks J. Cache. When you say not that old, do you think 50s, 60s, or 70s era? Click to expand... I remember Crusader ID'd it for me. I'm trying to find the thread now. If I find it I'll post it here.
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #5 Here it is, looks pretty close http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/461886-possible-silver-unknown-button.html
Here it is, looks pretty close http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/461886-possible-silver-unknown-button.html
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #6 Pretty cool looking button.
neodetectorist Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 1,044 Reaction score 4,257 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 15, 2016 Thread Owner #7 Lions W/ Crest Crown - Crest Shield - Waterbury Button I think I found it. A Waterbury button.
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #8 I can't see the link you posted. Upon closer inspection however, our buttons have some differences. Hopefully yours is real!
I can't see the link you posted. Upon closer inspection however, our buttons have some differences. Hopefully yours is real!
alabama11 Hero Member Joined Nov 23, 2015 Messages 911 Reaction score 1,927 Golden Thread 0 Location north Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 16, 2016 #9 Nice find. There is a spectemur agendo button which is similar, some were made by Brooks or Brookes Uniform Company date unknown. I also posted one of these and the backmark was entirely encrusted and illegible.
Nice find. There is a spectemur agendo button which is similar, some were made by Brooks or Brookes Uniform Company date unknown. I also posted one of these and the backmark was entirely encrusted and illegible.
A always diggin Full Member Joined Feb 9, 2016 Messages 107 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Location Mo Detector(s) used F2; F44; Compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2016 #10 Very cool button. Congrats!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 16, 2016 #11 Nice button congrats