wolcottdigger Sr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Wolcott, CT Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer Dec 2, 2008 #1 I found a button in a local park today, I cant tell if its old or junk. Its 18mm in diameter and the shank moves like a hinge. I cant see any markings. Attachments park button front.webp 38.6 KB · Views: 237 park button back.webp 33 KB · Views: 242
I found a button in a local park today, I cant tell if its old or junk. Its 18mm in diameter and the shank moves like a hinge. I cant see any markings.
BioProfessor Silver Member Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 2,917 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Mankato, MN Detector(s) used Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX Dec 2, 2008 #2 Old Junk Upvote 0
phantomfinder Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2008 Messages 1,651 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver , Colorado Detector(s) used White's DFX , Ace 150 , Prizm 2 Dec 3, 2008 #3 It's still a good find , WTG Upvote 0