What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED button maybe

jrwill56

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
422
Reaction score
194
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chowan Co.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 2000
White mark 11
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
found at the same colonial site . is there any such thing as a one hole metal button
20211031_135459.webp
20211031_135449.webp
 
it looks like an old Tea kettle whistle.
I tried to find a picture of one but could only find pics of the whole kettle.
The reason I think it’s a whistle is it looks just like the one I got a good slapping for after tearing one out of my moms good tea kettle back in the late 60’s to make a fox call.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
720
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom