What's new

Button???

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,501
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this in an old park along the road. At first I thought it was a button but now I am not sure. It is very heavy and I think copper.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01291.webp
    DSC01291.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC01293.webp
    DSC01293.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC01291.webp
    DSC01291.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC01293.webp
    DSC01293.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 169
what size?

looks brass?
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
what size?

looks brass?

oops. I did forget the size. It is 5/8" square. It could be brass the patina threw me off.
 
Upvote 0
treasurehound said:
CRUSADER said:
what size?

looks brass?

oops. I did forget the size. It is 5/8" square. It could be brass the patina threw me off.

I'm not very sure, but reminds me of a pole stopper. On the bottom of a pole (like a tent) to stop it digging in the earth :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom