What's new

Button?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
It seems like it may have been a cap to something?
 

Attachments

  • 045.webp
    045.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 046.webp
    046.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 197
  • 047.webp
    047.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 198
It looks like there are some words visible in the first two pictures but I can't make out what they are. But it dose look like some kind of cap, interesting find.
 
Upvote 0
Its not lettering, its a pattern of notches.
 
Upvote 0
Is that a solder mark in the center of the back? If so I'd say it's a button
 
Upvote 0
Can't determine if there is a solder mark. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Looks like the front of a two piece button!
 
Upvote 0
Look really close in that little channel in the back and see if you can see any designs or letters. If so it's a button if not it could be a face like shaun7 said
 
Upvote 0
I'm thinking IceWater maybe correct. It looks like it could be some lettering. G, how about cleaning it a little and see what you have. Interesting find, Breezie
 

Attachments

  • 045.webp
    045.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 174
Upvote 0
Breezie,
I looked at it in a magnifier and what you are looking at are lined grooves that go all the way around. It is not lettering its just a decorative pattern.
g
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
Breezie,
I looked at it in a magnifier and what you are looking at are lined grooves that go all the way around. It is not lettering its just a decorative pattern.
g

Okay G, it was hard to tell from the photo. Have you cleaned it yet? If so, post some more pics. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Looks like the face to a two-piece button. Kind of inverted but still looks like a face.
 
Upvote 0
Haven't had time to clean it, Ive been working 12 hour days 5 days a week. I will try to clean it up.
:icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom