FingerGrime Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 814 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Sep 30, 2010 #1 I found this yesterday at a site that has about a 200 year history. At first I thought it was a button...but now I'm not so sure. The reverse looks a little bit strange for a button (I think). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Front: Reverse:
I found this yesterday at a site that has about a 200 year history. At first I thought it was a button...but now I'm not so sure. The reverse looks a little bit strange for a button (I think). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Front: Reverse:
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,913 Reaction score 76,370 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2010 #2 Word is Kentucky National Guard (federal service) enlisted man's collar disk, c. 1916-26. Upvote 0
FingerGrime Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 814 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Sep 30, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Awesome! Thanks for the help, Jeff. How did you figure that out Upvote 0
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 30, 2010 #4 jeff of pa said: Word is Kentucky National Guard (federal service) enlisted man's collar disk, c. 1916-26. Click to expand... Great ID Jeff! Upvote 0
jeff of pa said: Word is Kentucky National Guard (federal service) enlisted man's collar disk, c. 1916-26. Click to expand... Great ID Jeff!
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,913 Reaction score 76,370 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2010 #5 Email from a Good Friend Upvote 0
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 13, 2011 #6 That is a really cool find Aaron ! Upvote 0