HIGHSTRUNG Bronze Member Joined Feb 6, 2019 Messages 1,037 Reaction score 2,323 Golden Thread 0 Location Camden SC Detector(s) used XP DEUS 9" HF Coil, Garret Pro-Pointer, MI-6 pinpointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 24, 2020 #1 Found this little button I believe at my hunting club yesterday. Any help would be appreciated. Merry Christmas folks and good luck out there!
Found this little button I believe at my hunting club yesterday. Any help would be appreciated. Merry Christmas folks and good luck out there!
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 24, 2020 #2 It's a very nice one. I'd say late 17th to mid 18th century. Books aren't handy at the moment. Go get some more! Upvote 0
It's a very nice one. I'd say late 17th to mid 18th century. Books aren't handy at the moment. Go get some more!