What's new

Buttons, Bells, Buckles and Coins

462

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
312
Reaction score
627
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus W/11" coil and 9" HF coil, Garrett AT Pro W/5x8 coil
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a good hunt at an 1830 mill and house site with a variety of buttons from tombac, copper and pewter flat buttons to WWI great seal button. Also found what I believe is an ornate bicycle bell and a rivet type crotal/sleigh bell. I got half of a shoe buckle and a possible piece of another buckle of some type. For coins I found 2 Indian Heads, my first 1859 fatty and a 1896 and a 1911 barber dime. My buddy Mark who I was hunting with and had the permission for this site found two Indians and a V nickel and an identical Great Seal button.
 

Attachments

  • 20160222_200611.webp
    20160222_200611.webp
    398.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 20160222_200756.webp
    20160222_200756.webp
    343.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 20160222_215523.webp
    20160222_215523.webp
    722.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 20160222_215709.webp
    20160222_215709.webp
    740.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 20160223_203803.webp
    20160223_203803.webp
    337.6 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 20
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Tgose are pretty cool I would be happy to have those in my collection..Nice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom