Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 23, 2019 #41 BigWaveDave said: I haven’t disclosed our destination yet..... But yes. Click to expand... I’m guessing Smokey Mountains it’s so beautiful.
BigWaveDave said: I haven’t disclosed our destination yet..... But yes. Click to expand... I’m guessing Smokey Mountains it’s so beautiful.
NHBandit Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 3,599 Reaction score 3,302 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly NH now East Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett GtaX1250 Mar 24, 2019 #42 Truth1253 said: I’m guessing Smokey Mountains it’s so beautiful. Click to expand... It's a good place to be.
Truth1253 said: I’m guessing Smokey Mountains it’s so beautiful. Click to expand... It's a good place to be.
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,962 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 24, 2019 Thread Owner #43 NHBandit said: It's a good place to be. Click to expand... I bet it would be