Buy/Sell/Trade

Ill give you 10 bucks for that rock you found:tongue3:

haha no way. I bet this rock is worth millions:headbang:

there should be a place in this website where you can buy/sell/trade your finds with other members who might be interested in what you have. Anybody agree or disagree?
There is. If you become a charter member you can access the charter member market place and buy and sale

HH, RN

Last edited:
You can buy, you just can't sell until you become a charter member. Scroll down the list of Forums and once you get past the "The Supporting Vendors" forums you will find the classified forums.

Definitely consider spending the $20 to become a charter member. I have bought and sold a number of detectors using the classifieds and it's very helpful to be able to look up individuals before you buy from or sell to them.

I have a Texas marine button 1836-1844 I would like to have valued and possibly sell. But I'm not sure of the correct procedure on this website. Is this permitted

I have a Texas marine button 1836-1844 I would like to have valued and possibly sell. But I'm not sure of the correct procedure on this website. Is this permitted

If you become a charter member, which costs $20, then you can place an ad in the classified section to sell it. There is a button forum as well as a "what is it worth" forum to help you figure out asking price.

If you become a charter member, which costs $20, then you can place an ad in the classified section to sell it. There is a button forum as well as a "what is it worth" forum to help you figure out asking price.
Exactly right. There is also a "What's it worth" forum here that may help you.

Sorry, just seen you said that. Daaah
HH, RN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back