What's new

Buying silver

keithinvestigations

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ellisville, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 LE
I'll buy anyones 40% for $ 1.5 each and 90 % for $3.50 each. I pay shipping and insurance. Thanks, Davy Keith (601)319-2675.
 
Upvote 0
whoknows52 said:
Damn Davy.....ya hit a nerve bro!!!!!

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed. It makes me wonder if some people sit around handle their halves saying, "precious, mmy precious..."
returnking3.jpg
 
Free enterprise, profit, buy for less, sell for more. Something wrong with that? Its the American way.....For a little while longer at least.
 
I don't see where there is anything wrong with his offer. I'm selling him a bunch of 40%ers and almost a roll of 90%ers because I want to buy a key date coin for my collection. (1914-D wheatie)

Sure, I could get more for the 90%ers on ebay but then I'd have to deduct the listing fees and paypal fees.
 
Good for you BMAN...nothing wrong with one hobby supporting the other.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom