Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
My first free weekend in months and wouldn't you know it? Two feet of snow with more on the way!

Well I was going through my inventory seeing if any of my equipment needed cleaning or updating, and I thought it might be fun to see What people take in the field with them.

I will get it started with mine. I have done a lot of selling/buying/trading lately but as of today I have three detectors, a White's PRL1, (basically a White's Classic), a White's BeachHunter ID and my V3.

The three V3 accessory coils are the 9.5, the 5.3 and 12 inch concentric coils. Also pictured is my Lesche digging tool, my Vibraprobe 560, a pair of Koss 9000 Headphones, stock headphones, and my Garmin eTrex handheld GPS.

Not pictured is my Leshce Relic Pro digging tool.

What does your set-up look like?

Attachments

• P2060004_01.JPG
    P2060004_01.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,180
Upvote 0

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Neil. I have the Prism IV with the 950 coil you have. Looking forward to spring. We just missed the big storm you had. It's usually us northerners getting whacked. CYA Hogge

OP
OP
West Jersey Detecting

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
hogge said:
Hey Neil. I have the Prism IV with the 950 coil you have. Looking forward to spring. We just missed the big storm you had. It's usually us northerners getting whacked. CYA Hogge

Your equipment goes to show you that you that there is no need to spend 2K on equipment! You have made some amazing finds over the last year!

WTG!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's mine... I couldn't find the dang camera, so I resorted to my camera phone & semi-shaky hand from not having enough sleep.
Uhg, time to hit the sack.

Bran <><

Attachments

• Gear.jpg
    Gear.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 673
OP
OP
West Jersey Detecting

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that is one nice setup!

It's funny, but since I took that photo, I sold the Vibra-Probe pinppointer and the Garmin and the BeachHunter and I bought a Garret Pro Pointer. I also traded the PRL1 for a Garmin Triton handheld GPS.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks... after looking at my photo again, I REALLY wish I could find the camera! That photo is pretty crappy. :-\
Maybe if I find the camera and feel like pulling out all my gear, I'll try again for a better photo.

I've still got my Vibraprobe 570... doubt I'd part with it. It's been a good pinpointer for me over the years!!
I do still need to pick up a GPS sometime. My Tomtom only does the job in getting my vehicle to the general location.

Bran <><

OP
OP
West Jersey Detecting

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
godisnum1 said:
Thanks... after looking at my photo again, I REALLY wish I could find the camera! That photo is pretty crappy. :-\
Maybe if I find the camera and feel like pulling out all my gear, I'll try again for a better photo.

I've still got my Vibraprobe 570... doubt I'd part with it. It's been a good pinpointer for me over the years!!
I do still need to pick up a GPS sometime. My Tomtom only does the job in getting my vehicle to the general location.

Bran <><

I liked the Vibra-Probe, but my V3 did not. They fought with each other like cats and dogs! Do yourself a favor and spend $100 and pick up a GPS. If you are into old sites it is amazing! I have found deeply buried, long forgotten cellar holes with its help!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neil in West Jersey said:
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><

I liked the Vibra-Probe, but my V3 did not. They fought with each other like cats and dogs!

It does with my IDX Pro, but I just always set the coil away from where I'm using my probe and that seems to resolve the problem most of the time.

Bran <><

49r Relics

Jan 11, 2008
Gold Country (California)
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Detector Pro Grey Ghost headphones, Lesche diggers, Apex picks.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother has my Explorer SE and ACE 250 but here's what I do have in the garage right now. Hey, is it obvious that I am a BeachBumm? :icon_pirat:

2v0o2zs.jpg

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! I wish I could afford that much equipment! kane23

vermonster

May 7, 2009
hootersville NY
Detector(s) used
whites prism IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello:I just have my whites prism IV with the 950 coil . Brother Hogge Got me into MD last year Now I'm hooked! You guys got slammed this year with snow! Weve only had 1 good storm this year ( 13 inches) in my fields happy huntin
vermonster

TXPIRATE

Aug 21, 2003
S.E. TEXAS
Detector(s) used
" Bounty Hunter IV Tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my Arsenal is small no camers its a Marlin 30/30 and Glock 17 lol.
Oh the other one is a Garrett Masterhunter CX plus.

Weddle546

Oct 27, 2009
White Mountains, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ancient coinmaster
I wouldnt dare shame myself with posting a pic of my two decade old coinmaster! lol. But Tax time has brought me the chance to buy a new one so after much phone talk with techs and experts and what i can afford, i am going with the Minelab Safari. (Praise my wife for understanding) . I am itching to get out once it comes in! Have alot of snow here so have to drive to the Desert to hunt. Those are all awesome displays of equipment guys. I need to team up with one of you to hunt. Everyone i know says they think of a goofy old man in a park when i mention the hobby. But hey more loot for us!

OP
OP
West Jersey Detecting

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Weddle546 said:
I wouldnt dare shame myself with posting a pic of my two decade old coinmaster! lol. But Tax time has brought me the chance to buy a new one so after much phone talk with techs and experts and what i can afford, i am going with the Minelab Safari. (Praise my wife for understanding) . I am itching to get out once it comes in! Have alot of snow here so have to drive to the Desert to hunt. Those are all awesome displays of equipment guys. I need to team up with one of you to hunt. Everyone i know says they think of a goofy old man in a park when i mention the hobby. But hey more loot for us!

Show that Coinmaster!!!!! It ain't about the equipment, it's about the digs!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread