Caches To Whet The Appetite!!

But it's not like I've spent a lot of time thinking about this...
I'd hate to see you really wrap your head around something !!! ;D

In the late 90's I worked with a bank security & safe system installer & we had occassion to store some old Diebold safe deposit boxes that had been removed in our warehouse for a few months while the bank was getting around to come open some of them that the keys were missing to and were unopened. They were sure they were empty. (see where I'm going?)
Eventually an old lady came in with her family & the bank guy & took $500k in bearer bonds out of one of the boxes. Glad I didn't get into them but kinda wish I did too. :-\

Hmmm! What an interesting thread!

When I was 17 I worked for a printer. At that age I was quite naive to to his dirty little habits. At night, he (and his brother-in-law) would cover the windows and be running the printer. Then when I went in the morning, I had GREEN INK to clean off the press before I could run a 'legitimate job'. This went on for a week or so. He would have misc. items out printed in green. So I never gave it a thought. Then one day I went to work and he told me he didn't need me anymore. Two weeks later he got busted for counterfeiting! I was never questioned, but I waited for a long time for a knock to come on the door....it never came!

Reading this thread is like a learning experience! HEED THE WORD OF THE WISE!! KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND TRUST NO ONE!

And YES! the government gets enough of our money!!! And they keep looking for new ways to keep it coming to them! Should we give them more? Any one of those who have been audited by IRS knows the feeling of what it is like being raped by the government. I had a store (closed it 2 1/2 years ago). One of my employees got pissed off and called the IRS saying god knows what. It took them 4 months to go through my books and personal accounts. Now I don't keep ANYTHING!

Now I understand why people used to bury their money! Think about it!

HH, melnatcat

Ok..... bundled cash etc. Does that mean that if an officer of the law enters a bank, and his K-9 alerts and there is "a large amount" of bundled cash it means all that money in the bank is drug related and can be seized? ???

Or go fly to South America somewhere, buy a beach villa and rent it out half the year and stay in it half the year. Permanent vacation spot. :-)

Burt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back