California Gold Mines

nickinCA

Apr 15, 2009
Thats a site that i use to find old mines, but i have found some that aren't on there.

OP
OP
I

Inform

Greenie
May 3, 2009
Thanks, yes, I live on an undocumented mine, there are alot of them!

Jack Hamilton

Apr 13, 2009
Murrieta Ca
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq
I live in murrieta which is in southern California near Temecula. I just got my first detector and
really enjoy prospecting as well. I have a Tesoro silver sabre detector, a humble but decently
built sluice and a couple gold pans. PM me if you would like to spend some idle time hunting
together. Pegleg I went back up to the mine I pm'd you about a month or more ago. Sorry
I haven't gotten back to you. Thurs. and Fri haven't come open for me just yet. I have had
mostly sat and sun available but I do get time, sometimes lots of time lol, during the week.
Here is a link to a post I made in "Today's Finds" with pics of the mine. I went with my wife
but we only spent an hour or so really after hiking up the hill. This mine is not listed on
geocommunicator as either an old or new claim. I think this is a really old site. The site is in Canyon Lake. If anyone knows of others close by or wants to go to this one with me to MD lemme know. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,248907.0.html

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jack,
Good to hear from you again !!! I just got my 4runner out of the shop ( they had to rebuild the motor ) and am ready to roll... I have been working extra days to pay for the repair but PM me and let's get together and do this !!!!

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread