goldfever1978
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm heading out to Sacramento early October and am looking for suggestins as to places to go public or with permission. If need be just some general places. I was thinking of hitting jamestown gold mine in Jamestown CA. Has anyone heard of this place? If so, should I check it out or are there better locations. Thanks for any help... 
wesley goodnight

wesley goodnight


STUPID URBAN LEGEND-CALL CDFG AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YA FREE-it's legal as long as you don't dredge and filthy water has a catch basin/hole to drop out most of the solids-John
I just hope the water is up by mid October. The Sierra's should be raising the creeks by then. I will post the pics of the tons of Au we'll be pulling in so everyone can share in the fun.
ron
who knows,maybe this ban will force us to think outside the box,and cause us to find overlooked/ignored deposits.got any puppys for sale? 






