What's new

California vs Montana - Where to hunt?

Customx_12

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
559
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which is better for cache and/or relic hunting? My brother is in Montana and I’m in California. He wants me to go up there to hunt together and I want him to come down here. Where would we have better luck?
 
Less people means less treasure. Where does your brother live? I'm in Billings.
 
Does your brother have a cache in mind?
 
I do also believe having permission will play a big part.
 
Does your brother have a cache in mind?

No, nothing in mind. But I think he might have access to Sanborn maps for his local area whereas I do not. But I had the gold rush in my neck of the woods. But Montana also has its own gold and western history.
 
A lot of myths. Every time an outlaw was killed there just HAD to be some tresure involved. Most outlaws were just desperados and any loot they got they spent like water--booze, women, and gambling. Sort of like me. LOL
 
Interesting, I am compiling entries of caches found for a book along those lines. Their all straight out of old newspapers.
 
Where treasure has been found more might remain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom