What's new

Calling all bullet experts - SOLVED

kyphote

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
585
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm finding the two types of rounds on the right mixed in with a lot of Civil War bullets (left, obviously). I'm not familiar with this style of round and clearly it's post Civil War. Any ideas? Thanks.

PS - Sorry for all the posts but I have a box full of items/questions and just discovered this forum. :notworthy:
 

Attachments

  • bullets.webp
    bullets.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 246
Re: Calling all bullet experts

I'm no bullet expert by any stretch but they almost look like wad cutters or target bullets of some kind.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Calling all bullet experts

Mime, .45 semi wad cutter, .38 semi wad cutter
 
Upvote 0
The first one looks like a three ring minnie ball. I agree with the other two. Without measusrements that is a good guess kenley. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom