Caltrops

bocephus99

Jun 18, 2010
20220915_121126.jpg
Found these "miniature jacks" at an old consignment shop today.

Upvote 5

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to twist 2 staples together and toss them in class mates chair 🤘

One of my favorite denial systems

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to twist 2 staples together and toss them in class mates chair 🤘

One of my favorite denial systems
Same here. We used to make em out of two inch finish nails in shop class. Then we had to make em out of pieces of baling wire when we got busted. Yeah, I know more pain than staples but we had a no mercy attitude in our pranking. Thumb tacks were our choice for the girls & their dainty behinds

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, I felt I would get frowned upon with my above post so I keep it to elementary staples👍 I've been known to make/keep/toss out of bags when a cage gets stupid😎

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, I felt I would get frowned upon with my above post so I keep it to elementary staples👍 I've been known to make/keep/toss out of bags when a cage gets stupid😎
Gotta tell this one. Jr high English class we covered the little 4 foot nothing teachers chair with two boxes of thumb tacks. He sits down, stands up abruptly no reaction no sound nothing. He starts raking tacks out of his rear. My cohort and I are rolling all teru eyed laughing. He still hasn't made a sound. He just picked my cohort up desk and all and flung him out the door desk & all. Next thing I know, I'm laying upside down with my desk on top of me. He's pointing to the office & all he said was "councilors office". That one incident got that man miles of respect! No one ever messed with him again & we lost all interest in caltrops and thumbtacks........

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta tell this one. Jr high English class we covered the little 4 foot nothing teachers chair with two boxes of thumb tacks. He sits down, stands up abruptly no reaction no sound nothing. He starts raking tacks out of his rear. My cohort and I are rolling all teru eyed laughing. He still hasn't made a sound. He just picked my cohort up desk and all and flung him out the door desk & all. Next thing I know, I'm laying upside down with my desk on top of me. He's pointing to the office & all he said was "councilors office". That one incident got that man miles of respect! No one ever messed with him again & we lost all interest in caltrops and thumbtacks........
Yeah that or a big brass belt buckle across the windshield & side window gets your point across nicely. Cage. Haven't heard that in eons 👍👍

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah that or a big brass belt buckle across the windshield & side window gets your point across nicely. Cage. Haven't heard that in eons 👍👍
Really funny how easy mirrors come off😁
Keep them knees in the wind🤘

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions