283.4 KB · Views: 428
  • coin1.jpg
    coin1.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 370
  • coin2.jpg
    coin2.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 413
Upvote 4
Cahttp://www.geocities.com/athens/parthenon/7338/p24.jpgn,t tell bt the picture , try this .................

Nice find, I hope you don't mind, I reduced the size.

TommNJ

Attachments

• coin1.jpg
    coin1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 352
  • coin2.jpg
    coin2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 344
Welcome to T-net and that is a pretty nice find. :icon_thumleft: Unfortunately I cannot tell you anything on that token, but I am sure someone here will. I look forward to seeing your future finds.

TommNJ thanks for reducing that picture for us. :headbang:

Your welcome, I'm no expert, but thought I would give it a try. I searched and also could not find any info on it, need a play money/ token source. It's in good condition for being aluminum.

TommNJ

I found an aluminum coin several years ago..

Looked like a dime when I found it. I think it came from the Depression era. Stamped into the coin was 'ONE THIN DIME'

Wow. I found one last summer at an old house site here in Michigan. I tried the link and it did not work for me. Can anyone fill me in on the info?Calvin Coolidge token1.jpgCalvin coolidge token2.jpg

Thanks Mac Ill check it out. Thanks for looking.

Pretty sweet find I remember way back when the cracker jacks had cool stuff not just a piece of paper like now

Welcome to tnet from Mi Tommy

Nope I was working 3 jobs for years getting the girls through College now were quaranteened and Work from home havent been out in a long time

Well, hopefully this thing will end peacefully, and we can get back to normal. I have been to a few parks around town. Good luck and talk soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back