H Harold in Fla. Sr. Member Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 395 Reaction score 238 Golden Thread 0 Location N.C Detector(s) used I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Can anybody tell me how old this ring is?. Attachments DSC01142.webp 38.1 KB · Views: 128 DSC01143.webp 38.4 KB · Views: 123 DSC01145.webp 33.7 KB · Views: 127
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,440 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2020 #2 Nice! I would say maybe the early 1900s.
H Harold in Fla. Sr. Member Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 395 Reaction score 238 Golden Thread 0 Location N.C Detector(s) used I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Old Digger.