H huskeymaniac Tenderfoot Joined Jul 7, 2020 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2020 #1 Found this in New Jersey but can't identify it. Attachments 20200707_161428.webp 316.3 KB · Views: 81
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,619 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2020 #2 more pics needed. from what I see it looks like an ash tray. Upvote 0
H How Lucky Full Member Joined Jul 14, 2015 Messages 244 Reaction score 907 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2020 #3 I know that mark. Gordon's Dry Gin. Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Jul 8, 2020 #4 How Lucky said: I know that mark. Gordon's Dry Gin. Click to expand... Good ID! https://www.etsy.com/listing/694975...MImPv8jM2-6gIViZWzCh3MjACzEAQYAyABEgJ2hvD_BwE Upvote 0
How Lucky said: I know that mark. Gordon's Dry Gin. Click to expand... Good ID! https://www.etsy.com/listing/694975...MImPv8jM2-6gIViZWzCh3MjACzEAQYAyABEgJ2hvD_BwE