What's new

CAN ANYONE HELP!!! Not sure what this is

tazhoe

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
This was given to me by my father about 10 years ago. A jounalist gave it to him in the late 60's after she traveled to Asia. It is a man and woman embrasing and stands 1 inch high. I have not taken it to a jewler to see if it is gold. I did do the magnet test and it is not magnetic.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0907edit.webp
    IMG_0907edit.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0920edit.webp
    IMG_0920edit.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_0919edit.webp
    IMG_0919edit.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_0918edit.webp
    IMG_0918edit.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_0917edit.webp
    IMG_0917edit.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_0914edit.webp
    IMG_0914edit.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_0913edit.webp
    IMG_0913edit.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 561
  • IMG_0911edit.webp
    IMG_0911edit.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 564
  • IMG_0908edit.webp
    IMG_0908edit.webp
    6 KB · Views: 539
is this better?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0920edit.webp
    IMG_0920edit.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG_0917edit.webp
    IMG_0917edit.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 545
  • IMG_0911edit.webp
    IMG_0911edit.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_0907edit.webp
    IMG_0907edit.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_0917edit.webp
    IMG_0917edit.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_0911edit.webp
    IMG_0911edit.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_0907edit.webp
    IMG_0907edit.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_0920edit.webp
    IMG_0920edit.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 543
Upvote 0
Looks like little miniature figurines of bears but I have no clue of their origin? Monty
 
Upvote 0
Could be gold :dontknow:
You should have it checked out just in case. Gold hit $1463.00 today
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a small Statue of a Bald Guy
& Woman Kissing
 
Upvote 0
I wish you hadn't said that Jeff. Am I getting so old I am getting passion confused with bears? M :laughing9: nty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom