What's new

Can anyone offer any information on sites in NE Texas, SW Arkansas NE Louisiana?

TexasRanger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mount Pleasant, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the hobby and am looking for sites in the Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Texas.
 
I mainly know about the Central Arkansas area and due East because I do most of my hunting in this area.


Here is some information if you want to find more information concerning CW sites in AR:

Civil War Dates & Facts - Battle of Reed's Bridge - Aug 27,1863

Texarkana is of course an old town. I think that Lockesburge, Nashville and those areas are old. I believe that there are Spanish mine stories concerning the Cossatot River which is NE of Texarkana.

While I was stationed in Fort Hood, we would did a serious amount of arrow head/artifact hunting in the surrounding areas to include Austin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom