jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 19, 2019 #1 Can anyone help with reading this signature. Not sure if I’m just a idiot but I can’t figure this out lol
Can anyone help with reading this signature. Not sure if I’m just a idiot but I can’t figure this out lol
TheCannonballGuy Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2006 Messages 6,614 Reaction score 13,465 Golden Thread 0 Location Occupied CSA (Richmond VA) Detector(s) used White's 6000, Nautilus DMC-1, Minelab Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 19, 2019 #2 Logic indicates the signature says "F. SantiAnna / Lisboa"... and, Lisboa is the Portuguese name for the city of Lisbon in Portugal. Last edited: Oct 20, 2019 Upvote 0
Logic indicates the signature says "F. SantiAnna / Lisboa"... and, Lisboa is the Portuguese name for the city of Lisbon in Portugal.
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2019 #3 TheCannonballGuy said: Logic indicates the signature says "F. SantiAnna / Lisboa"... and, Lisboa is the Portuguese name for the city for Lisbon in Portugal. Click to expand... Love the "logic indicates" part :P Upvote 0
TheCannonballGuy said: Logic indicates the signature says "F. SantiAnna / Lisboa"... and, Lisboa is the Portuguese name for the city for Lisbon in Portugal. Click to expand... Love the "logic indicates" part :P
L Lioncollectibles Jr. Member Joined May 2, 2018 Messages 29 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 400i Big Nell Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2019 #4 Fábrica Sant'Anna But that was hand written and for me it's not a Fábrica Sant'Anna piece though I may be wrong Upvote 0
Fábrica Sant'Anna But that was hand written and for me it's not a Fábrica Sant'Anna piece though I may be wrong
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 23, 2019 #5 Lioncollectibles said: Fábrica Sant'Anna But that was hand written and for me it's not a Fábrica Sant'Anna piece though I may be wrong Click to expand... Upvote 0
Lioncollectibles said: Fábrica Sant'Anna But that was hand written and for me it's not a Fábrica Sant'Anna piece though I may be wrong Click to expand...