What's new

Can I post a link for a Metal Detector that I have for sale?

mgtmadness

Full Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
199
Reaction score
237
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bath ,NY
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i
Can I post a link for a Metal Detector that I have for sale? Since I cannot sell it here and have to be a paying member.
 
mgtmadness said:
Can I post a link for a Metal Detector that I have for sale? Since I cannot sell it here and have to be a paying member.

My guess is no since posting a link would still be selling and to sell you need to be a charter member.... Just pony up the funds then sell away...The cost is small compared to what Treasurenet gives you. If you don't want to pay for a year, join for a month and add the cost ($5 for a month) to the price of the detector your trying to sell...
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
mgtmadness said:
Can I post a link for a Metal Detector that I have for sale? Since I cannot sell it here and have to be a paying member.

My guess is no since posting a link would still be selling and to sell you need to be a charter member.... Just pony up the funds then sell away...The cost is small compared to what Treasurenet gives you. If you don't want to pay for a year, join for a month and add the cost ($5 for a month) to the price of the detector your trying to sell...
ok. Thanks for the answer. Looks like it will not be for sale here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom