What's new

Can my new profile be linked to old one?

Gene of Mean

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 21, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
My wife and I cleared the cache on my computer for "All time" today. I cannot log in to Tnet with my email and password anymore. My Tnet name is Gene Mean. Is there a way to link this Gene of Mean to my Gene Mean? Otherwise I will start new.
 
My wife and I cleared the cache on my computer for "All time" today. I cannot log in to Tnet with my email and password anymore. My Tnet name is Gene Mean. Is there a way to link this Gene of Mean to my Gene Mean? Otherwise I will start new.
I'm sure @Treasure_Hunter will sort it out for you.
 
My wife and I cleared the cache on my computer for "All time" today. I cannot log in to Tnet with my email and password anymore. My Tnet name is Gene Mean. Is there a way to link this Gene of Mean to my Gene Mean? Otherwise I will start new.
Send me a PM with your email address you registered with and I can reset pw with a temp and then you can change it. You will then have your original account. I will send temp pw in PM reply.
 
But in All honesty ALL of OUR MODS on here are VERY GOOD !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom