Arizona_John
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Last edited:
Your not a decipherer of symbolsWell if you remove the fractured rock (circled in green)
Chances are that the (red circled) portion will squash anything in its way.View attachment 2170470
That's why I'm not squashed.Your not a decipherer of symbols
I thought that was you I saw last weekI think it says....... " good shady place to drink some Rum".
HEY ! you got a picture of me in my younger days !I thought that was you I saw last week
Obviously you can’t see treasure signs and symbolswhat priest? huh?
All you see is your own face in the mirrorI can't see ghosts either
This is in the Goldfield Mountains near Saguaro Lake Arizona fyi
That's a giant heart. Rich mine nearby. Maybe lower right side of heart even. Nothing decipherable in first photos , too close up and blurry.