G Gapuja Jr. Member Joined Apr 11, 2016 Messages 46 Reaction score 123 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 29, 2017 Thread Owner #1
Nicksan Full Member Joined Nov 17, 2005 Messages 169 Reaction score 126 Golden Thread 0 Location So. Cal. Detector(s) used Equinox 900, Equinox 600, Stock and 6" coils Whites M6 & MXT, 6x8 Detech coils Miccus Bluetooth headphones & Ratphones Lesche Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 30, 2017 #2 Cool vid, Did not know that about Canadian coins. Thanks for posting.
wingmaster Bronze Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,358 Reaction score 929 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2017 #3 I don't like the new clad junk stuff anyway, I'll bypass all that I can trying for the old silver or gold. HH
I don't like the new clad junk stuff anyway, I'll bypass all that I can trying for the old silver or gold. HH
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 4, 2018 #4 Nice video, thank you for sharing!
N Normsel Bronze Member Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 1,194 Reaction score 814 Golden Thread 0 Location D'Iberville MS Detector(s) used E-Trac Equinox 800 Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 14, 2018 #5 Yes, I have found many Canadian coins with my detectors.. It won't find wooden nickles