Can we get a count

godisnum1 said:
Noodle said:
Oh, yummmm! I'll bring some homegrown bellpeppers and sliced sweet onions to throw on there with the butter and garlic. Just toss 'em in with the butter and garlic and LARGE shrimp, saute for about 5-10 minutes, and "to die for!"

:thumbsup:

Sounds as if we might be having some girls "wondering" over to our site, eh?? :wink:
Man, that sounds really good too! I don't eat meat, so I also don't know how to cook it (well) over a fire... but if someone wants to handle that, feel free! I've had friends pick up some steaks to go along with their shrimp while we were out camping. We might need to get some soup going with this mix, huh?

Bran <><

Not just "wondering," but maybe wandering! :) There won't be any "wondering" what we're doing; they can smell it! Nothing like Louisiana shrimp and Missouri hot dogs and Oklahoma hamburgers! I'm game!!! Is this for Friday night or Saturday night??

Oh, yummmm! I'll bring some homegrown bellpeppers and sliced sweet onions to throw on there with the butter and garlic. Just toss 'em in with the butter and garlic and LARGE shrimp, saute for about 5-10 minutes, and "to die for!";quote from Noodle

If you put bell-peppers on there you probably will die!What a terrible way to ruin perfectly good shrimp!

Noodle said:
Not just "wondering," but maybe wandering! :) There won't be any "wondering" what we're doing; they can smell it! Nothing like Louisiana shrimp and Missouri hot dogs and Oklahoma hamburgers! I'm game!!! Is this for Friday night or Saturday night??

Ha, ha... that's what I get for typing while I'm watching tv! I need to start looking at my computer while I'm typing... :P
I say we just make it a big dinner on Sat night! :)

Bran <><

Don't worry, WSD! We'll stick some large shrimp in there just for you with nothing but butter and garlic! First ones off the grill!!! Gotta take care of our 'Daddy!!! NoNoNo bell peppers!
:-*

I can see it now. All the gals in Gypsy's tent peeling shrimp for WSD :icon_king: while he sits in the throne waiting for the dancing girls. :notworthy: ;D

Gypsy Heart said:
godisnum1 said:
Oh my gosh. You girls are gonna drive me and the boys nuts, aren't you?
It's gonna be the Giggle Girls Hunt this time around, eh... *adds ear plugs to his packing list*
;D

Bran <><
Sorry Bran ...its our duty as women to drive you guys nuts and to teach our daughters the same skills ! :tongue3:

.............................And when you wander over to our camp because of the yummy smells coming from the cook pot I bet I wont hear any complaining then....LOL

unless it is him your cooking in that pot

godisnum1 said:
Noodle said:

Ha, ha... that's what I get for typing while I'm watching tv! I need to start looking at my computer while I'm typing... :P
I say we just make it a big dinner on Sat night! :)

Bran <><

I'll bring some meat and a dutch oven

You guys know that Gypsies have special magical powers don't you? Gypsie's tent is like Dr. Who's phone booth. On the outside it is a pup tent but inside,..................wow! Well, you've seen the picture. Monty

chuckwagon.

Daddy's Girls
SG9969.jpg

Jaw Jah Danny said:
Daddy's Girls
SG9969.jpg

Who's who? The LaLa Sisters had make overs. :laughing9:

LaLaCanCan.jpg

UsedCC2.jpg

UsedLaLa2.jpg

bop.gif

img_3607 (2).jpg

:wink: RR

Attachments

• UsedCC2.jpg
    UsedCC2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 365
  • LaLaCanCan.jpg
    LaLaCanCan.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 313
  • UsedLaLa2.jpg
    UsedLaLa2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 309
  • bop.gif
    bop.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 360
Geez this hunt its just got to come togeather! I miss everyone soooooo much and want to meet new peoplw sooooooooo much!

Depending on the date, I am in!
Baggins

Can't say yes...can't say no. Everything is hinging on my divorce. My 40 year high school reunion....which I'm in charge of....in Oct 2-4. If my divorce is settled before then....doubtful....then there is a possibility that I might make it, considering that I will be in Oklahoma at the time for my reunion......or in Virginia moving my stuff to Texas by then.

So much is up in the air. You all know how much I want to make it there. However, I think you can understand. Right now it is a maybe and a maybe not.

Mel

borninok

Those pictures of "our girls" is a virtual plethora of feminine pulchritude!
M :wink: nty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back